Friday, May 19, 2006

It's Spamarama Time

As Bebo is my witness, yes the alarm clock one comes in every week. And you wouldn’t believe the one that arrived today (Thursday) – you’ll recognize it. We're going to try the monitor today, so if I don't see you later you'll know it didn't work. Keep your fingers crossed.

Need Software? (Nope, but you wouldn’t happen to have a monitor there?)
Beluv (Oh thank you. At least I’m someone’s beluv)
Let us pay next time (Oh wow! Thank you.)
3 Night Orlando vacation - $49 (Just $49 for 3 nights with Orlando? Is this what you’re paying for?)
Re: the medtcatiomons (I think you’ve had enough medtcatiomons)
Replica for you (Orlando Bloom? Because you see, I have a 3 night vacation with him – and they’re paying)
Hi, hit me asap (Finally, an offer I might actually accept)
Here … (There, and everywhere)
Repentant chatty (Nope, unrepentant chatty. Talk, talk, talk)
Do you need a new monitor? (Ummmm, I want to know how you know this and I want to know now!)
Your neighbors lost their alarm clock (see the people above, they’re paying for it)
Hey buddy, what’s up (Well, I’m taking a 3 night vacation with Orlando Bloom, my neighbors lost their alarm clock again and I get to hit someone. What’s up with you?)
Notice of approval Tue, 16 May 2006 18:21:76-0500 (I wanted everyone to know the date and time I was approved)
Prozac (Thanks. Hey you haven’t been handing out medtcatiomons around here?)
Your money., author-ridden (Thank you. Wait a minute - this isn’t enough for a 3 day vacation with Orlando Bloom!)

25 comments:

Brandy said...

As always, truly funny and entertaining. I never would have thought to turn Spam into a weekly blogpost. I love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

You DO get the goodies, dontcha?

Michele said...

**snicker** Luurrve Orlando Bloom - how delightful you're going to get 3 hot nights with him.

Thanks for great Friday chuckles!

BTW- SIL was moved out of ICU!! Still not in a total "normal" room, but that's OK. Good news is Good News!!!!
Greatly appreciate all your thoughts for her and her family.
Woot!!

Christa said...

I want the 3 night vacation. All I keep get is Horny Housewives. I don't know how many times I have to tell these people I am not a housewife.

Denise McDonald said...

spam blocker...spam blocker... high high

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Sandy J said...

So funny! And there is a special hell for those who send out spam. Along with those that create computer viruses.

Toni Anderson said...

LOL--you're so good at this. Must be all that Leno!! Or is it Letterman?

Have fun today!!!

Anonymous said...

too funny!

No Eve yet...that can't be good. :(

Bailey Stewart said...

I'M HERE.

Finally. It's a long Lucy and Ethel saga, but I'm here. Of course, now I don't have time for any blogging because I have to get to Wallyworld before it gets too hot outside, so I'll get to y'all later - maybe this evening. Except for The Shalvis which I visited earlier on Bebo's computer. But then y'all know I have to visit her in the morning.

Glad y'all are enjoying Friday's spamarama (except maybe Dennie who wants my spam blocker on high?). Spam away - I'm off to do errands.

Denise McDonald said...

naw... then where would we be on Fridays?

Meretta said...

ROFL. You are too good, Eve. You make me envious that you get spam and I don't! That's quite the feat. ;) Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

You make my Fridays! :)

I loved 'Hi, hit me asap', there are some days I wish someone would say that to me. lol

I'm glad you got the monitor up and working. Way to go!

Scott said...

You are making an art form of getting spam. If you can't beat 'em...

Unknown said...

Glad you're back with us and that everything is working.
Great post again. Love it!

Bailey Stewart said...

Dennie - have to keep you off the streets somehow.

Have a great weekend Meretta. I'm painting ...

Susan - Thank you.

Oh but Scott - I can beat them. Look at number 7.

Shirley - You're welcome.

catslady said...

Thanks for all the laughs. Makes me look at my spam differently lol.

Bailey Stewart said...

Poor old spam - so misunderstood.

Anonymous said...

Well, those were wonderful--again. I see you can even make something out of misspellings. Who would have thunk! Not me, my brain's too square.

You've got such a great sense of humor and seem to be able to bring it out in almost any situation. I'm just blubbering and laughing here: Spamarama followed by Melancholy.

I'm also feeling like a frozen blog,...I mean blob.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that fits with today's (meaning the current everyday thinking) motto: "Think outside the box."

No wonder I'm having problems. With a square brain, how *can* I think "outside the box".

Anonymous said...

You get the funniest spam!!!

Jordan Summers said...

I've decided I'm going to start using the senders' names in my books. *ggg*

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Orlando! I love his voice. ;D

Lis said...

Some of the best yet!! And wow, 3 nights with Orlando? Lucky girl you :D

Bailey Stewart said...

Thank you Ruby.

Tori - I don't know why either.

Jordan - there are some weird names for the senders. But that would be payback - you could use them for the villains names. Even blow some up - oooooooh, I like that.

Kelly - me too.

Lis - I wish.

Loreth - and it's not even fattening. *gg*