Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday?

Wow, where did the weekend go? Oh wait, I don’t have a weekend! I really miss having two days off in a row – I have Friday, then work Saturday, then off Sunday again. It’s really hard, I tend to laze around both days and never get anything done. When I had two days off in a row – even though it was Sunday/Monday – I would laze one day and then get things done on the other. Now, I’m tired out from the week, so Friday is the pits, and Saturday’s are usually really busy, so once again I’m tired on Sunday.

Anyway, as I said, I didn’t get anything done on my days off – of course, I’ve been dealing with asthma this last week too – the weather has been freaky this week again. Real windy, and then one day really, really cool – not cold really, but the wind was bad which made the wind chill factor colder. But it will be back to shorts tomorrow. Sheesh. I don’t know if I’m safe to take off the flannel sheets yet or not.

So, anyone do anything fun this weekend? Come on, I live vicariously, you know!

7 comments:

catslady said...

I did have a fun weekend (rare lol). My husband's company does this movie day once a year (used to be free but for $12 it's still a bargain). They open the theater at 9AM and you can watch up to 4 movies (scheduling is crazy lol) and get a refillable tub of popcorn and a large drink - I can't even get through one lol. Anyway we took our one daughter and son-in-law. They went off and saw "Man I love You" which they loved and we saw "Taken" which was really good. Then we met up and saw Gran Torino and Knowing (both good). My husband left to pick up goodies for dinner (he hates sitting that long) while we went and saw "The Haunting in Connecticut" - also good if you like scary. So all in all it was a wonderful day. Too bad the new X-Men movie with Hugh Jackman wasn't out yet!!

Susan said...

I thought you would be telling us about your weekend with Nick! *g*

Brandy said...

Um, does shopping for clothes for the kids count as fun? No? Does cleaning the house from top to bottom count? No? Oh, well. Sorry, no fun here. *G*

bebo said...

I'm with Brandy - my house is clean front to back top to bottom. AND I *almost* picked up a new cat/kitten. And I mean literally Picked Up. This beautiful appx 6mo black long-hair was maowing LOUDLY in the breezeway & he was SO friendly when I went out to talk to him.... I will give it a few days, but if he's not claimed soon he's comin home w/ me.
I know I know, like I need another cat....

Unknown said...

Had a cold, but didn't have to work this weekend so that was nice. Friday, we had three kids under the age of 12 staying with us (niece and nephews) - they were fun, but man are kids whiny!

So no, not really fun but relaxing once the kiddies were gone and I got myself doped up on cold/allergy meds. :) Then, it was lights out!

Lexi said...

I waited around for the phone company guy...who never showed.

Macie Downs said...

Great blog you hhave here