Monday, April 20, 2009

Okay, I'm one tired diva

Yes, it's after midnight! Sheesh. Long story, but here's the blog post. Not much, 'cuz you know I'm typing with my eyes closed. Anway, just a couple of things.

Has everyone seen the youtube stuff about Susan Boyles, surely the next winner of Britains Got Talent? No? She really great. I couldn't embed the video here because it's been disabled. *rolling eyes* But here is the URL link.

Amazing, wasn't it?

Well, how about this one? She actually did a CD a few years back, and this is a song from it. I'd buy it.




So pay attention, this lady is going places.

4 comments:

Bebo said...

I have not watched the show, but this woman is all over the internet. She has an amazing voice!

Brandy said...

I love watching the British show where she wows the judges. The looks on their faces! Priceless! *G*

catslady said...

That was wonderful - there is no doubt that woman should be recording albums!!!

Lis said...

I loved her version of Cry Me A River :)