Monday, August 10, 2009

Ummm .... hi there

Just got home from work and realized that I'd forgotten to blog. It's funny, 'cuz I just mentioned to someone last night that I needed to think of a blog topic for tomorrow (today) .... and I literally just remembered now. Sheesh, sorry about that. So, since I'm supposed to either write 1001 new words or revise 28 pages, I need to get going. Here's a funny for you to smile at as you contemplate the fact that Bailey forgot you .... *kiss*

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures



funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures



funny pictures
moar funny pictures



funny pictures
moar funny pictures

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Okay, I forgive you. Now, go write and revise while I look at the cutie patootie pictures. *G*

Dru said...

did you write 1001 pages or revised 28 pages?

Susan said...

Bailey, you are forgiven. Keep the writing up! I love the pictures.