Friday, May 22, 2009

A little dollop of Spam

Forget about me. (What was your name again?)

Feeling ill? We may make you feel healthy very easily. (You leaving?)

Let’s cancel, I saw whether forecast. (Whether we'll have weather or not?)

Did he really call it a ‘Nymphomercial”? (He did, I heard him with my own little ears)

New horizons of Saxual intercourse with lubrication. (I don't even want to know what you're doing with a Sax and lubrication)

That’s what I told you. (I heard you, I just said I don't want to hear more)

Lift your lover couch experience. (I can't even lift my hide-a-bed)

Are you happy? (And you know it clap your hands *clap, clap*)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

That last one was hilarious! Let's hear it for Spamarama!

Susan said...

Oooh, I liked the last one too! Do you really hear your spam? ;)