Friday, January 02, 2009

My own goodbye

Yesterday I listed those "notables" that the world had lost in 2008.


Today it's my own personal losses of 2008 that I say goodbye to, so here they are.


My mother's sister Alice O'Connell Proudfit

July 2, 1923 - June 18, 2008
(mom on the left, Alice on the right)



My father's brother Robert Charles Mardis

July 30, 1915 - December 15, 2008




My mother's brother Thomas Elmo O'Connell

February 14, 1921 - December 29, 2008

Each of you in your own way contributed to who I am today. You will be missed.

I'll see everyone on Monday. Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what wonderful contributions they made! I love who you are!

Susan said...

I'm each one of them played a large part in your life.

Brandy said...

I don't know you in person, but the lovely, talented woman I have "met" online is fabulous, so I thank them, too! I'm glad you had them.

Anonymous said...

me too! I love you! oh and who you are too :)

did I miss you saying "happy birthday to me" why didn't you do that??

Well I will say it even though I am a wee bit late :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lis said...

They contributed to a very wonderful woman! *hugs*