Monday, September 05, 2011

A Raindance?


That's all I have to say .....

There are wildfires all over N. Texas, another 2 lives were lost over the weekend because of them. A customer's dog ran into her back yard and broke its leg (don't know if male/female) when it fell into a crack that had opened up over night - from the lack of rain. Tropical Storm Lee missed us, bringing us cooler weather (but still dry) but no rain. In fact, according to the weatherornotman, T.S. Lee took the moisture we were going to have. A tropical storm stole our rain? Figures.

But .. it is cooler. For that I'm quite happy, thank you!

(oh, the LOLcat? I made that one.)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

We were going through a dry spell also. Over a month with no rain, plus our house shifted and cracked in two places. PRAISE the LORD we are getting rain! I pray that y'all get some soon!!!!!!

LOVE the LOLCats!!!

I'm a new follower! I invite you to follow my blog: http://thatwhimsicalgirl.blogspot.com

Michael Ellenbogen said...

The real truth about Alzheimer’s. Please pass this around to all of your family, friends and Co-workers. Please add the link to your favorite sites. Thanks

http://youtu.be/Kom7DGW84SM

Brandy said...

We've had a dry summer, too. But, Lee decided to dump almost an inch of rain on us yesterday, for which I am grateful.
The LOL cat is funny! You did good! *g*

Hope you have a good week!

Lis said...

lol love the LOLcat

Hope the weather changes for the better soon.