Monday, November 24, 2008

It's About Time

I don't understand why it took them this long to figure this out. I mean, yeah Clooney can do it for me, but twice? Damon? Uh uh (sorry Jill). Pitt's a looker. Bt I ask you, what ... what was so hard about picking this guy? I read a list of the best looking men in hollywood and he wasn't even on it? Are they insane? Have they all lost their marbles? Finally, yes finally, People Magazine told the entire world what I've known all along.

HUGH JACKMAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE




I say again, it's about time ...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! Where have they been???

Anonymous said...

They are all blinded by the glitz... that's the only possible explanation. Because this guy is ALL MALE... no glitz, just a real down-to-earth MAN.

Yum!!!!

Susan said...

It's about time! I'm glad they finally heard you, Bailey.

Melissa Amateis said...

Ahhhh...I looked at this last week while I was into Barnes & Noble. Some absolutely divine photos of him!

Brandy said...

It's funny, as soon as I heard this I thought of you! *G*

catslady said...

A good pick!!!!

Christa said...

You finally yelled loud enough :-)

Lexi said...

I'm SOOO loving this! (But, I agree with Jill. Damon does it for me too.)

Denise McDonald said...

LOL... how many copies did you get?