Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A blog about nothing

Its 4 minutes to 1:00 am. That’s important, ‘cuz I said so. My blog is always posted at 1:00 am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. Always. It’s just that I can’t think of anything to blog about. I know, I’m about as interesting as paint drying. Okay, have you heard the one about the Rabbi and the … oh, you have? Hmmm, well what about Why did Cinderella get thrown out of Disneyland? Oh, wait, I can’t tell that one here, can I? Give me a break will ya? Oh, I know, um, no … that’s really lame.

So, let’s try this a new way. I really do like this time of year, when Texas decides to cooperate and participate in this thing called Fall. Yep, wonderful crisp mornings in the 60s, my kind of temperatures; I can open the windows and turn off the air. The cats like it too, not to mention the mad palpitations my bank account does when it realizes we won’t have to fork over another couple of million for the electric bill. Okay, so I exaggerate, only half a million. Wonderful, that’s even less exciting than paint drying.

I give up. Here, watch this it’s cute. Honest.







Oh, wait!!! I have extra copies of Jill's books Flashpoint and Flashback, her last two Blazes! Anyone want them? All you have to do is comment and I'll draw names. Come on, you know you want to.

17 comments:

Dru said...

the cat chasing the big ole bear was too funny.

Saskia Walker said...

LOL! Those were so much fun. Thanks for sharing :)

Christa said...

I AM watching paint dry. painted a dresser last night.
Some of those cats in the second vidoe need to lay off the catnip. One of my sister's cats acts similar to the cats in the first video. As soon as he hears the can of cat food being open he plops himself down in the kitchen and meows until you give it to him.
(Oh and BTW no need to enter me I have them both)

CrystalGB said...

What cute videos. :)

Anonymous said...

Well... for some reason the videos didn't show up when I opened the blog. harumph!

And I know, I know... I don't get to enter the contest because I can borrow the books from your lending library... :P

Melissa McClone said...

Fun videos!

Anonymous said...

Well, I would think watching paint dry would be a relaxing way to pass the time.... *g*

I'm feeling kind of boring too lately. Maybe it's the time of year?

Brandy said...

I hear you on the electric bills! We're having some Fall like weather for the week, but then we head back up in temp. *sigh*
Trust me, you're WAY more interesting than watching paint dry! *g*
And gotta love the kitties!

Have a good day, sweets!

Susan said...

Loved the videos! I enjoyed your post today.

Toni Anderson said...

Hey--any news on your nephew? I am sick and therefore quiet. :( Hope you got some sleep :)

Anonymous said...

gotta love cats :)

I am boring too...not much going on! I am home and bored...

OH but I am going to Vegas for the weekend :) Yippie :)

catslady said...

Cat photos and videos neer fail to make me laugh out loud!

And Bebo, I'm a lending library too - my mom, sister, best friend, aunt...etc. etc. lol.

catslady said...

Sorry can't type - never of course

Anonymous said...

I would love to win a copy!

ylin.0621[at]yahoo.com

Lis said...

LOL I haven't seen those before! Too funny.

Bailey Stewart said...

Hi Yan! Welcome. You're in the drawing. Come back Monday for the results. Thanks for entering.

Michele said...

ROTFL!!
OK, my Butt is here!
HAHAHA

Yes, I am interested in Jill's books.
I checked my library...only one is up for posting but they don't have it yet to be avaliable. I put it on my wish list.
But you say she has TWO?????

Now if I don't win, I'm going to have to do some sleuthing to find both books around here.

The first one, WOW< those kitties have vocal cords. **giggle**
Love the duet of cabinet attacks.

good choice!