Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Oh Pain What a Wednesday It Be

Hello bloggers
Hello lurkers
Here I am again
Going beserkers
While my muses
Are in the tropics
I’m stuck looking
For a topic.

What’s she doing?

Writing her blog.

Shouldn’t she have her hands on the keyboard?

Technicalities, technicalities.

So Bud, what did you do this summer?

Skied in the Alps, ran with the bulls, paraglided off the cliffs in Mexico. What about you Ern?

Oh, I had two corns removed and a bikini wax.

That’s it?

They were huge corns.

I don’t even want to know about the bikini wax.

Brazilian.

Thank you for that picture.

Where did all of these cobwebs come from?

Place has been empty for a while.

Whoo, you mean no one’s been home?

Nope, but they left this light bulb going.

Kind of dim.

Why are you out of breath?

Had to take the stairs.

What about the elevator?

Wouldn’t go all the way to the top.

Maaan, this head is getting to be a bit run down.

You’re telling me. I think that’s grass growing in her ears.

Notice something?

I notice a lot of things.

None of them important.

What?

She only pulls us out when she has nothing to blog about.

You mean we’re a crutch?

Yep.

Does that mean her brain is broken?

There are some that think so.

Well I love her.

That’s ‘cuz your brain is broken too.

Hey! I resemble that remark.

Ern?

What Bud?

Tell the nice people to have a good day.

What nice people?

The ones reading this.

You mean there are people out there?

So they say.

Can they see me?

No, you’re just a voice to them.

Good, ‘cuz my wax is growing back.

Ernie, are you nekkid again?

Yeppers.

*sigh* Have a nice day Ernie.

You have a nice day too Bud.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I LOVE Bud & Ernie! Glad they're back from vacation & I don't even want to think about that bikini wax.... YIKES!

Susan said...

I'm with Bebo, I love Bud & Ernie! I don't believe for a minute that your head is getting to be run down at all.

I used to want you to post pictures of them but the bikini wax has changed my mind! :-7

Brandy said...

YAY! Bud and Ernie are back! And no way do I want to hear about that bikini wax! *G*

catslady said...

OHHHHHHH MY FAVORITE - THE VOICES!!! I so disagree with "She only pulls us out when she has nothing to blog about."