Monday, February 19, 2007

Eeek, Monday

Well it’s after 9:00 on Sunday night and I just realized I haven’t written Monday’s blog post, sooooo here I am. I had a quiet Sunday, slept on and off, did some Myspace friending (If you haven’t “friended” me yet – why not?), re-did the bio for that site since what I had there was a bit sparse. Like two sentences? I really hate writing about myself so I’d left it for as long as I could. I’m not so dizzy tonight, but I am still quite tired. I had a really bad dizzy spell this morning – I thought I was going to fall over, which wouldn’t have been a pretty sight. Then I looked at the clock and realized it was after 10:30 a.m. and I hadn’t eaten yet. I’ve never had a sugar drop before, but that may have been what it was – I’m hoping it wasn’t the new meds. I don’t like all of this sleeping – it’s interfering with my writing and reading. When I wasn’t sleeping I was laying in bed catching up on episodes of Supernatural and Criminal Minds that I’d taped last week, tomorrow I catch up on my Dresden episodes.

Oh wow, this is such a titillating post I don’t know how you can stand it. I miss blogging. I miss all of you, and I hope I can get back to it. I won’t be hitting my entire list in one day though – I did that last week and it took almost 2 hours. I don’t know how I’m going to do it, but I’m not dropping any of you, so I’ll figure something out. Right now I’m yawning so much its insane. Or is that you yawning? I wouldn’t blame you. Give me another day and I hope to be back to my usual witty self, or somebody’s witty self, I don’t care.

Y’all take care, thank you for visiting (I do read the comments), and I’ll see you (as soon as my eyes open fully).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope the dizziness subsides completely soon...I hate being dizzy. It just seems to ruin everything else. Sounds like you're getting rested up, which is good. Hope you are back to your old self soon.

Brandy said...

I hope you feel better soon. Your post was fine and thank you for caring about all of us! Get some rest!

Dru said...

Take care of yourself and get some rest. Make sure you eat something in the morning.

Siobhan said...

Rest well and try not to worry!

Anonymous said...

It depends on what causes the dizziness. Margareta's fun, not eating or meds not! Take it easy and relax. Just know we're here for you. Hugs, sweetie.

Toni Anderson said...

I get the sugar drop thing and get dizzy regularly. I have low blood pressure and literally have to strip down as I overheat. No idea what it is all about but I figure it is pretty entertaining to watch LOL.

I hope you feel better.

I'm going to update my MySpace thingy next week. Somehow :) I can't figure it all out :)

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon...and that's me yawning. I came home from work after 3 hours with a headache. Trying to catch it before it becomes a monster. So I feel ya with the sleep! Hang in there :)

catslady said...

If it's the new meds maybe you just need that adjusting time. Take it easy - everyone deserves a chance to do that once in a while and without apologizing for it :)

Melissa Amateis said...

I know all about sugar drops...they're not fun at all.

Feel better soon, Bailey!

Rene said...

I got dizzy spells when I went on and off my one medication. Drove me crazy, but it went away.

I did some Myspacing too this weekend. I spiffed up my one group Historical Romance Writers and did some friending as well.

Hope you start feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Remember anybody else who's always tired? I empathize. Doesn't help much in getting things done, does it? I can just see my brother-in-law on Saturday when he and my sister are going to pick me up for my sister-in-law's memorial service. He'll look around, his mustache will wiggle and he'll say, "I thought you had more room now. Why is everything still such
a mess?" Eeeeeh!

So much to do in 3 days.

I guess I have to go back through your blog to find out what "The House" is all about.

I don't think I'll get into My Space--at least not just yet. As you can see, I can't even keep up with the blogs. Of the 30-odd I've got on my list, I try to look at 1 or 2 per night unless I'm really dragging or the computer is freezing while I sit here in a sleeveless top.

We were above freezing today! That meant that we had huuuge puddles everywhere. Don't know which is better. Fluctuating temperatures are in the offing.

Hugs and prayers on your feeling better soon. Yeah, medications can really throw you for a loop even if only one doctor is prescribing all of them. BTW, I had to let two perfectly good grapefruits slowly "wither" because grapefruits and most meds don't do together. Sigh!