Saturday, February 10, 2007

Justifiable Homicide


Sarah walked into a pharmacy and told the pharmacist that she needed some cyanide.
The Pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
Sarah then explained she needed it to poison her husband.
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Lord, have mercy. I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license; they'll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not, you can NOT have any cyanide!"
Sarah reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed... with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well, now. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

Okay, Saturday's a work day, so I'll talk atcha later. Be good or have fun, I'll let you decide.

12 comments:

Brandy said...

LOVE it!!! Hahaha!
I choose good.

Lis said...

lol one of my favorite jokes :o)
Have a good wknd!

Bernita said...

I like that.

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh! My kinda pharmacist!

Anonymous said...

LOL--didn't see that coming :)

Lexi said...

That is awesome!

Dr. Bill Emener said...

Wonderful... didn't see it coming!
I'll be telling that one this weekend...
Thanks,
Bill

Anonymous said...

I liked that one! :)

How in the world did you get your cats to be friends? My two just have to see that the other hasn't seen him/her and they are off to the races!

Michele said...

That is one POWERFUL prescription, LOL!!!

Have a peaceful work day, Bailey!

HUGS

Toni Anderson said...

Nice :)

catslady said...

Love this pic too.

My daughter is visiting for two days and before moving from 2 l/2 hrs. away she will now be over 5 hrs. away AND SHE JUST GOT ENGAGED.

Dru said...

LMAO! Too funny.