Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oy

Good news: I’m not so dizzy anymore.
Bad news: Now I have a head cold/sinus – fungus is very, very high and I’m a stuffed up/draining, sneezing little fool. But I’ll make it.

And furthermore, my characters have been giving me hell.

You can say that again.

Excuse me, this is my blog.

I don’t care if it’s the bloody Tower of London. Somebody is planning the ol’ switcheroo.

No, really? *gasp*

Don’t think I’m not paying attention. Did you really believe I’d let you get away with this. Operation: Eden is my book, not my wuss of a brother’s.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Just hold those pretty little horses of yours …

Honey, that’s not all I’m going to be holding. Eden is my girl.

Nobody said otherwise.

But you’re switching characters. You said so yourself.

Where’d you hear that.

I read it, right on this blog.

No one gave you permission to read this blog.

Sure they did.

Who?

Bud and Ernie.

The Satellite Twins have no say in the matter. They’re just characters too.

Don’t tell them that.

Hey, they’re lucky I didn’t keep them as figments of my imagination. If they keep this up, that’s where they’ll be heading. Just a couple of voices in my head. And as for you …

I get the girl.

Of course you get the girl.

I do? I don’t understand, I thought you were switching the characters.

I am.

But I’m still going to get the girl?

Oh yeah, you’re going to get it all right.

13 comments:

Brandy said...

Ah! The voices have returned. ALLRIGHT BAILEY! You go!!
Actually, go get some rest. And I hope you feel better from everything soon!

Lis said...

Hope your feeling better soon *hugs* And lol, I love your voices! :o)

Bernita said...

"Oh yeah, you’re going to get it all right."
Heh, heh.

Scott said...

I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I!

Bailey Stewart said...

Scott - I'm on meds. ;)

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

I love this picture! Hugs, I hope you're feeling better.

Meretta said...

Rest easy, Bailey and listen to the voices! They've got things to say. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The voices are talking again. I'll follow you where ever they take you.

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Anonymous said...

I just love it when the characters get into the blog with their thoughts and comments.

Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Siobhan said...

Glad you're not so dizzy any more. But hey, your characters are talking again. That's good!

catslady said...

Looking forward to hearing more voices :) Glad the dizzyness is gone and hope you get over the other soon.

Dru said...

I love the inner dialogue. I can't wait to "read" more.

I'm glad the dizziness have gone away, but bummer about getting a head cold.

Get some rest.

Melissa McClone said...

Hope you're feeling better real soon! I love it when the voices start talking to me!