Tuesday, February 27, 2007

February 27

I need to do a little catching up. Last Friday was Glenice’s birthday, but I was too sick to do anything, so here’s a Happy Belated Birthday! Glenice, you have been such a great friend. You’ve supported me through hard times, flying here after mom died to help me; painting my bedroom, re-caulking the bathtub, keeping me company. I can never thank you enough. I love you sweetie.

Now, guess what today is? What, you don’t know? It’s my first anniversary. Yep, 1 year ago today I started this blog. It’s been a long and winding road filled with ups and downs (although more downs than ups). I’ve made a lot of friends, had a bunch of giggles – you’ve touched my heart in many ways. Here’s to a lot more good times. I had planned to do a lot more about this, but not now – maybe later.

Went ahead and took Tuesday off, I won’t be returning to work until Thursday. I’m still struggling a bit for breath, and I’m still tired.

20 comments:

Jordan Summers said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :D

Brandy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Glenice!!
And Bailey, Happy Blogaversary!(Yes, I know that's not a word!)
Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well. I'm praying for you!
Just take it easy and get all the rest you need. We love you too!

Christa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Glenise!
Happy Blogbay Bailey!
Loved being here to share ups and downs with you.
Hope you feel better soon.

raine said...

Feel better, and Happy Anniversary, hon. :-)

Dru said...

Happy Blog Anniversary! (Blogging in the middle didn't sound right)
Happy Belated Birthday Glenice!

I'm glad you took the extra days off...you'll feel better for it.

Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy blog birthday, Bailey! Here's to another amazing year.

Toni Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Glenice and blog :)

Get your strength back. No more naked mud wrestling in winter ;)

Meretta said...

LOL Toni. I second that!

Happy blogoversary and Happy belated Birthday to Glenice!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Glenice!

And Happy Anniversary to the blog!

Even though I live just a couple of miles away, life gets in the way. Visiting (lurking) and commenting here has helped to keep me informed on what's happening with you. And provided an avenue for communicating what's happening in my life.

I'm proud to be your friend and enjoy watching you grow with the encouragement of all the friends this venue has brought your way. I love you and wish you continued prosperity as you move on into a more independent and self-affirming chapter in your life.

Congrats!

Bailey Stewart said...

But Toni - I'M BORED! How about half-nekkid?

Bailey Stewart said...

Awwwww Susie - Thank you sweetie, I love you too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Bailey!
Happy Belated Birthday Glenice!

Hope you are feeling better soon! Rest is probably the best thing for you. Hugs

Siobhan said...

Hope you're feeling a bit better and Happy Blogday Bailey!

Stacy Dawn said...

A year? That's all. My goodness it feels like I've been popping in here forever!

Happy Anniversary...so glad to count you as one of my friends!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary! Clink of cyber-glasses :)

catslady said...

Happy belated birthday Glenice.

And a very happy anniversary, Bailey. I wasn't here from the very beginning but I'm so glad I found you.

Glad you're feeling better every day.

Anonymous said...

Good grief it seems longer than a yr since you started this thing... And I mean that in a NICE way.. *snort*

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY GLENICE!!!!

Lexi said...

Happy Anniversary! You brighten my world! Thanks for being part of it.

Toni Anderson said...

Half naked? Where's the fun in that ;)