Saturday, August 05, 2006

One Book

Deana tagged me - well sort of - okay, she emailed me and asked if I wanted to be tagged. Since I am always looking for something for the blog I said yes. So here goes:

One book

1. One book that changed my life: The 36 Hour Day: A Famly Guide to Caring for Persons with Alzheimer's Disease, Related Dementing Illness and Memory Loss in Later Life by Nancy L. Mace, M.A., and Peter V. Rabins, M.D., M.P.H.

2. One book that I have read more than once: (Sorry Jill) Tears of the Moon by Nora Roberts.

3. One book I would want on a deserted island: 101 Things to Do With a Fish (if it doesn't exist, it should)

4. One book that made me laugh: Get a Clue by Jill Shalvis

5. One book that made me cry: Where the Heart Is by Kate Hardy

6. One book I wish I'd written: Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (look how much money the estate has made?!)

7. One book I wish had never been written: I don't believe in censorship.

8. One book I am currently reading: Just Try Me ... by Jill Shalvis

9. One book I have been meaning to read: Pale Immortal by Anne Frasier (it's next on the TBR pile)

Okay, I tag Tori, Stacy Dawn, Marty, Kate, Jill and Brandy. (and anybody else who wants to try - I would have tagged Scott, but he doesn't come by on the weekends)

19 comments:

Brandy said...

Tagged again! Which is OK. I find them interesting. I have to warn, mine are going to sound so stupid!

Denise McDonald said...

book 'em Dano... good books the lot of them

Diane said...

No doubt that tag will drop by me at some point in the future, looking at your tag-ees. Tis very interesting though.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm on it.

Anonymous said...

okey dokey smokey!

Meretta said...

I'm seeing a Jill Shalvis trend. ;)

Kelley Nyrae said...

This is a fun one.

Anonymous said...

I love your picks! Very good reason to choose Gone With the Wind! LOL

Toni Anderson said...

I might do this from here--easier than thinking of something interesting when my brain is mush :) Waving!!

Carol M said...

6. One book I wish I'd written: Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell (look how much money the estate has made?!)

This is my favorite book and my first romance novel! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree on Gone With the Wind. But that was one great book indeed!

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Oh, fun! I'll try to do this one.

Melissa Amateis said...

Ahhh, books. You can never have too many.

catslady said...

Looking forward to all the other taggers :)

Tempest Knight said...

If you're stranded on a desert island, also try the 1001 Ways to Cook Coconuts or the Gilligan's Island Survival Guide. If they've not been written, then somebody should. *lol*

Anonymous said...

Tempest, don't tempt her, lol.

I'm pretty sure Eve knows alllll about the adventures of the S.S. Minnow.
(I thought the Professor was cute!)

Siobhan said...

I agree with Carol and Olga. GWTW was my first and still my best romance read. Loved the film too. Can anyone advise me on how to get two cats to become friends? Charlie hates the new kitten. She would love to play but he won't have anything to do with her.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag (I need a distraction right now) AND for making my book the one that made you cry. (I was sobbing as I typed that one, believe me.)

I'm on it. (Diane, do you think you're on my list to be tagged?)

Anonymous said...

I almost said "Gone with the Wind." then I remembered my love for the Vampire chronicles and my love for the original Rice stuff.

Nice list though some were unknown to me!