Friday, August 11, 2006

Spamarama Ding Dong

Okay boys and girls, lets see what the ol' email bulk file has for us today.

We interrupt this version of Spamarama for this important announcement. A little birdie just informed me that it's Cece's (Amie) birthday. Happy Birthday Cece!!!!!!!!
Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.


Penis Enlarge Patch works for everybody; black, white, and yellow. (Jesus loves the LITTLE children ..)
You always wanted to use your penis as a billiards cue. (No, but there’ve been a few whose balls I’d like to rack up and break.)
Call me today. (Today.)
Penis Enlarge patch believe in miracles. (Obviously. Eiffel Tower, third leg, billiards cue.)
Do you want to do something useful in your life? (What? Bringing joy and laughter into the lives of lonely, desperate people isn’t enough?)
No understand by governing. (Join the club)
Your neighbors lost their alarm clock. (Again? Enough with the alarm clocks. Get a sun dial.)
CIA Interviews. (It’s only a damn alarm clock)
Wanted. (Dead or alive, one cuckoo clock with alarm system.)
This is really great. (Why? Does the CIA want to interview you too?)
What did she tell you? (Nothing at all officer, er, agent sir. We don’t know nothin’ about no stinkin’ alarm clocks.)
Working people need this too. (Are you by any chance implying that I don’t work?)
Your cash, nutty-looking. (Hey, watch who you’re calling nutty-looking. At least I’m not going around trying to sell Jolly Green Giant Penises.)
50 dollars is 50 dollars. (Well in that case, hand it over banana brain.)
Hey one last present. (If it’s an alarm clock I’m going to throw it.)
Thud. (Enough said.)
Do you want to possess the whole world? (No, only my small portion thank you. And anyplace where Christa is at.)
Your house value is falling. (Yeah, you know, once the CIA moves in the whole community goes to pot.)

21 comments:

Brandy said...

Hahaha! Love the CIA ones! I actually saw a commercial for them on TV last night!! They tried to recruit my Uncle once. He said he didn't like their retirement plan.
Bailey, you outdid yourself, very imaginative and hilarious!!

Bailey Stewart said...

I had to, after all of the superlatives on Jill's blog about spamarama I was afraid not to go all out. I just wish I'd had some of the real neat ones from a few weeks ago - like the Eiffel Tower and the extra leg. Oh well.

Brandy said...

Bailey, trust me! This one was great. I read your blog everyday, and look forward to it, but Spamarama Friday is always great and totally hilarious!! That's why I bragged on you, on Jills journal!

Bailey Stewart said...

Ahhh *blush* Thanks Brandy.

Lis said...

Another great addition of spamarama :D lmao on the jolly green giant

Scott said...

There must be a pretty big, er small, market for that pesky penis patch.

Unknown said...

I love the CIA ones, too. Brilliant. Don't we all love a good laugh on a Friday?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cece!

Another great Spamarama Friday that you had me laughing out loud! You always come up with the best and wittiest come backs. This is why we bragged about you on Jill's blog. :)

Christa said...

Happy Birthday Cece. Bailey's even wearing her party dress.

Great spam again.

Christa said...

BTW I didn't fill my coffee cup until after I read your blog.
I guess you don't want to know that it was like 70 here and I had to close the windows because it was to cold.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Cece.

Great ones. "You done good" as usual. Very funny and you did manage to get in the Eiffel Tower and peg-leg. And what's this about Christa?

You mean the CIA actually advertises for agents? They must be really hard up.

Yeah, I'm surprised this week has gone so fast. Then of course, there was a holiday at the beginning which always throws it somewhat out of whack for me.

And I'm going to be taking a train tomorrow night and coming back on Sunday night--just to go to a shower. Well, it's a special one for my nephew's bride and my brother is hiding a surprise for her: her Mom and two other people from Vancouver. And all of us are staying overnight tomorrow. Also my cousin Julia's second-oldest daughter, 16, arrived in Toronto on Aug. 9 from Berlin, Germany. She'll be staying until Feb. and going to school here. She's following a tradition: her mom was here for a year when we still lived in Winnipeg, her older sister came about 12 years ago and maybe the tradition will continue with her two younger sisters. Both my sister and I met the whole family when the father was doing research at the Salk Institute in La Jolla (San Diego) for two or three years. This might be one of the few times that I can see her. So I was eager to go and my brother agreed to spring for the train tickets.

Melissa Amateis said...

The alarm clock strikes again!

Diane said...

Great stuff - as ever.

Happy birthday Cece.

Amie Stuart said...

LOL those are hysterical!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

=)

Jordan Summers said...

Happy Birthday, Cece!!!

Jacqueline Hutchinson said...

LMAO - you are the funniest ever! I love this!

Toni Anderson said...

See--I made it to Spam day :) Couldn't miss that LOL

Missed you.

Carol M said...

Happy Birthday, Cece!

I enjoyed the Spam! lol

Kelley Nyrae said...

LOL. Great spamarama Friday.

Brandy said...

Happy Birthday Cece (Amie)!!

Amie Stuart said...

thanks so much ladies!!!

=)