Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Publishing News

Listen, ooooh wahhh oooh, do you wanna know a secret, ooooh wahhh oooh, do you promise not to tell, oh oh who-oh .... tough. It's not ready yet. Meanwhile, I've gotten a little behind in the promotion department.

Shadows of Moonlight
by
Stacy Dawn

Over the centuries, Rick Shayne has loved and lost the same woman four times. Her reappearance only deepens his guilt and he refuses to risk her life or his heart again. Liz Greyson isn’t about to let him off that easy, but will her secret be his saving grace or cast him back into the shadows of moonlight forever.

Available at The Wild Rose Press

Speaking of The Wild Rose Press, Stacy and fellow WRP author Marty Kindall are being interviewed at Conversations With Almost Famous Writers - Stacy on September 1 and Marty on September 8.

Don't forget there's still a contest to win a copy of Aussie Rules by someone named Jill Shalvis. Honestly, this is a great book and if you haven't read it yet, here's your chance. Winner announced Thursday.

15 comments:

Brandy said...

Hey the book by Stacey Dawn sounds fabulous!! And NO FAIR teasing us on the secret! Okay, I'll beg.... please, please, pretty please tell us????

Anonymous said...

Tease.

Brandy said...

Pretty please with sugar on top?

Emma Sanders said...

Aaah, I hate secrets! Can't wait to read it! Congrats on your upcoming release.

Toni Anderson said...

Secret? I love secrets... Can't wait to find out :D

Kelley Nyrae said...

Shadows of Moonlight was great!!

Meretta said...

Congrats on the book, Stacy!!

SPILL DA BEANS, Bailey!! You don't want to get a reputation as a tease, do you? ;)

Anonymous said...

Come on and give us a hint at least!

Bailey Stewart said...

Hint? I can't think of any hint that won't give it all away. I think part of it will be ready by this afternoon- at least tomorrow, but not the finished product because I'll need a straight-jacket if I don't take a break.

Hi Emma - welcome. Once I get through with the you-know-what I'll stop by your site.

Anonymous said...

I like secrets. I don't ever give mine away until I'm good and ready. So take your time, Bailey. We can all do a little more speculating as to what it might be.

Good luck with whatever it is.

Hugs.

Carol M said...

lol I agree. You are a tease! I want to know the secret!!!

Lis said...

Ooh a secret, can't wait to find out what it is :o)
And Stacey's book sounds great

Michele said...

Took me a LONG while to place that song. I'm losing it.

A secret?
Ooh, sounds exciting. Guaranteed to make me come and visit again and again until you reveal all.

Clever Marketing.
Not evil, genius!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

I don't know which is more funny...the fact that you are KEEPING a secret :)

Or that you are driving everyone CRAZY!!!

In WY again this week...fire is almost out...had a couple of hot spots sparked up again.

Bailey Stewart said...

Well I kept it, so there!