Friday, August 04, 2006

Spam Dunk

Really nice things are waiting. (Oooooh, Hugh Jackman?)
Nobody will know. (Believe me, if it’s Hugh Jackman everybody will know)
Don’t expose your intimate life. (You mean Hugh Jackman might be waiting for me and I'm not supposed to tell anyone? Oh, you're too funny.)
Stacy’s photos are now online. (Stacy – is there something you want to tell us?)
We require your representative assistance. (As soon as I get a representative I’ll be sure to send him/her along)
A singing Cowboy act. (Just what I always wanted. Thank you.)
Is it below 5 inches long? (Mine or the singing Cowboy’s?)
Need some help? (Nope, but the singing Cowboy might.)
What do you think? (I think, therefore I am)
Your neighbors lost their alarm clock. (Man, gotta get a new gig.)
Select bestseller action. (Um, number one?)
Legged Mexican pirate named. (I don’t care what his name is, but is it three legs?)
Kyle wants to know what went wrong? (I blame it on the Bosa Nova.)
It’s Bella’s birthday on Thursday. (All together now: Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you [I can’t hear you] Happy birthday dear Bella, happy birthday to you.)
Hang. (Not with less than 5 inches.)
Waistline relent. (My waistline relented quite a while ago)
With Penis Enlarge Patch your penis will grow faster than a flower. (Wow, does Miracle Grow know about this?)
A borrow so swashbuckling outdid canyon. (Huh? Is that Steve Canyon? Swashbuckling what?)
Penis is your best friend, don’t let it die. (Don’t worry, I’ll run and get it some Miracle Grow. Not only will it grow faster than a flower, but it will grow longer than my leg, or even bigger than the Eiffel Tower.)

15 comments:

Meretta said...

Sadly, my waistline relented awhile back, too and dropped into my hips. Who knew? Thanks for the laughs, Bailey!

Brandy said...

Man, those alrm clocks of your neighbors must be jumping out the window. Did I recognize a reference to last weeks 3rd "leg"?
Love your Spamamara Fridays!!

Bailey Stewart said...

You're welcome Meretta.

Yep you did Brandy, good eyes and memory.

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't be Friday without your Spamarama. Greetings from a not so sunny Italy! :-)

Scott said...

Why don't you pass along the Stacy email. You know, for research purposes.

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

So is the singing Cowboy act done by Terrell Owens???

Bailey Stewart said...

Me too Loreth.

Oooh Siobhan - I want rain. We're facing 102 today and 103 tomorrow.

You know Scott, I thought about that. It would be good blackmail material too.

Ooooooooo Joely *snicker* Probably. LOL

Anonymous said...

Another great Spamamara Friday! Unfortunately my waistline has relented too. :(

Anonymous said...

I wish I could get my waistline to unrelent! The d**n thing!

Funny post today!

Anonymous said...

As always, you've got the funniest spam!

And my waistline relented a long time ago. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Yep, you definitely have better Spam than I do. Hey, I'm grinning and chuckling like the idiot that I am.

Another blogger that I know is trying to get off 1700 nuisance comment off her blog. She was gone for a week and when she got back, her blog was all screwed up. But then she didn't have any verification safeguards. Since she put on a spam-eater on it, it's got rid of over 300 more.

At the moment something is relenting but it's not my waistline--that's actually tightening up.

Continued hugs and prayers. Hope your mom's feeling better, less bruised. I get a lot of them just by bumping into things.

Melissa Amateis said...

Sorry, I didn't make it past Hugh Jackman. My eyes glazed over and I started to have lots of yummy thoughts.

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I live for this...you're awesome!

catslady said...

LOL The Eiffel Tower is still my favorite - but they're all funny.

We finally got some rain and now instead of high 90's it's 80's so a big improvement.

Carol M said...

As always, I enjoyed the span. Why don't I get such fun stuff! lol