Friday, September 29, 2006

Peanut Butter and Spam

What do you say about this? (I say that I'm out of my ever-lovin' mind.)
Tell me about it. (Well, it began earlier this year when I packed up my study. I think I packed away my brain because I haven't seen it since.)
Why look anywhere else? I found it here. (My brain? Where?)
Regarding last night. (I thought we weren't going to talk about that.)
Let me clarify. (Please don't)
Looking good. (Thank you.)
Keep up the good work. (Um, you want something, don't you?)
Did you hit me up on msn today? (I knew it. NO.)
Spell Try different. (Twy)
Double up your dong. (Let's see, 0 + 0 = 0; 2 x 0 = 0. Nope, won't double.)
This is it. From Rachael. (Why Rachael, when did you get into the spam business?)
Get your free Nevada Visitor package. (I don't want a free Nevada Visitor. Do you have any New York ones?)
Your neighbors lost their alarm clock. (Again? I thought maybe the super glue had done the trick.)
Turn back the clock. (I didn't take it.)
Did too. (Did not.)


The winner of the copy of The Heart of a Mercenary is KimW. Email me your snail mail at baileystewart at baileystewart dot net and I'll get it out next week.

18 comments:

Brandy said...

Love the super glue comment! And there's no arguing with the math of 2x0=0! As usual your Spamarama friday is funny and fantastic!!

Diane said...

Spamday already. Doesn't time fly. Hope you're ok, hun.

Scott said...

Twy, that was a good one!

Denise McDonald said...

I'm seeing double... LOL sorry - Friday already - thank goodness...

Bailey Stewart said...

You most certainly are. That's strange. I had a problem publishing the post last night - blogger was acting up badly. Oh well, just take your choice as to which one you want to comment on. LOL

Bailey Stewart said...

And I just looked at it - shouldn't have even happened since they were both posted at the same time ... weirdness. I'm not going to remove it because Tori's commented there (besides, then Dennie and I would look a little strange talking about something that isn't there anymore). *gg*

Wolfy said...

Another great take on the Spam.....thanks for the Friday day brightener.....

Cryna

Meretta said...

Loved it, thanks for the giggle!

And yay for KimW!

I had problems with Blogger last night too.

Unknown said...

Blogger has gone mad. It posted my entry 3 times yesterday. Tsk.

Brilliant Spamarama as usual.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Bailey Stewart said...

Thank you Shirley - for just a little bit there, I thought (you know, not having a brain) that it might have been me. LOL

Anonymous said...

Bailey, the Spamarama was so funny the blogger just had to post it twice! ;)

Christa said...

Congrats to KimW
Hopefully the neighbours will move then they can lose their alarm clock in another neighbourhood.

catslady said...

They're just as funny second time around :)

Toni Anderson said...

I wouldn't mind a free Nevada Vistor. Isn't Jill from there?

Carol M said...

I enjoyed reading them twice! lol

Anonymous said...

Seems to me that you found the humorous part of your brain at least. I'm not in the LOL mood today but certainly smiles and grins in abundance.

Hugs and prayers.

It's off to my niece's engagement party tomorrow. I still have to think up something to write about her; well, I know what I'll write about but I still have to get it on paper. In this way the two uniting families are supposed to get to know the fiancés and the members of the other family. Sounds as if it will be fun.

I'm not sure when we have to be there. I hope I still hear from my ride before tomorrow morning. This is the family of whom I'm not asking any more favors. If I don't get to go, I'll just scan the contribution and the photo. I've never tried scanning a photo before so I can only hope it does work.

Anonymous said...

Bailey, I'm having no end of problems with my computer. BTW, did you finally get the laptop from your cousin?

Mine doesn't even want to do links anymore. I push "Submit" or just try to get to another site and it just sits there with a blank, black page. I really don't have a clue what's going on. These are just some of the weird things. I sure wish I could afford DSL. Some of my little games need speed and that can be accomplished only with speedier downloads (supposedly).

There are now also some links in letters that are surrounded by apostrophes. With those I get a little message that my machine can't read those. Computer, thy name is frustration--big-time.

Anonymous said...

You are clever!! I just wanted to say HI and I'm thinking of you..