Friday, September 29, 2006

Peanut Butter and Spam

What do you say about this? (I say that I'm out of my ever-lovin' mind.)
Tell me about it. (Well, it began earlier this year when I packed up my study. I think I packed away my brain because I haven't seen it since.)
Why look anywhere else? I found it here. (My brain? Where?)
Regarding last night. (I thought we weren't going to talk about that.)
Let me clarify. (Please don't)
Looking good. (Thank you.)
Keep up the good work. (Um, you want something, don't you?)
Did you hit me up on msn today? (I knew it. NO.)
Spell Try different. (Twy)
Double up your dong. (Let's see, 0 + 0 = 0; 2 x 0 = 0. Nope, won't double.)
This is it. From Rachael. (Why Rachael, when did you get into the spam business?)
Get your free Nevada Visitor package. (I don't want a free Nevada Visitor. Do you have any New York ones?)
Your neighbors lost their alarm clock. (Again? I thought maybe the super glue had done the trick.)
Turn back the clock. (I didn't take it.)
Did too. (Did not.)


The winner of the copy of The Heart of a Mercenary is KimW. Email me your snail mail at baileystewart at baileystewart dot net and I'll get it out next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You get the funniest spam!