Thursday, September 07, 2006

Voices in My Head 2

What’s she doing?

I’m not sure.

You’re not … you? Mr. Omnipotent; Mr. Omnipresent; Mr. Demagogue.

Enough already.

Its okay, I ran out of words.

It’s been awhile, but she might be writing.

You mean like with the blog?

No, oh wait, that was before you showed up.

What was?

Writing.

Well of course it was before I showed up. People have been writing for generations, centuries in fact.

Somewhere in your pea-sized brain have you ever heard of the word “Verbose”?

No.

Look it up.

All I see is the ceiling.

No dummy, in a book.

Do what in a book?

Look up … never mind. What I mean is, Bailey’s writing.

Why did you do that?

What?

That underline, bold thing.

It’s for emphasis. I was emphasizing the word “writing”.

Ohhhhh. Accckkkk! She’s writing?

Yep.

How do you know?

She’s cussing.

Doesn’t she do that anyway?

This is different. And see that over in the corner?

What’s that?

A nekkid muse.

Oooooh, that’s what a nekkid muse is. What’s that thing?

Well it’s not the Eiffel Tower.

*Gasp* Eiffel Tower; Three-legged, brick wearing, beer bottle opening billiard cue? Gawd, that’s ugly.

Women, and some men, don’t think so.

I’ll never understand humans.

They’re really simple.

I thought nekkid muses were supposed to run around.

They are. That must be the problem.

He’s laughing.

Yep, that’s the problem, little bastard.

It’s not looking so little anymore.

You’re pathetic. I meant he’s playing with her mind. It’s the equivalent of a big tease. He’s keeping himself and the ideas within sight but just far enough away so Bailey can’t grab them.

That thing gets any bigger she shouldn’t have any problem grabbing anything.

Don’t develop a penis fetish, it’s not becoming.

Looks like it’s becoming to me. Look how it curves.

I’m leaving.

Good. I think we want to be alone.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. What Bailey can't do with the voices the voices in her head! Truly funny.

I'm finally getting a little caught up, my computer is quiet even if the fridge isn't and now I keep getting red-hot pokers stabbed into left hip and right arm.

Wah, why can't things be simple any more.

Good thing I have you to lift my spirits.

Well, I hope you were able to get back to writing. I hope I'll get back to reading blogs that I can answer instead of having a bandaged right "paw" to keep it from bending every which uncomfortable way.

Hugs to you and Mom.

Brandy said...

Hahaha!! Love learnig of your new 'fetish'.

Michele said...

Don’t develop a penis fetish, it’s not becoming.

Looks like it’s becoming to me. Look how it curves.

I’m leaving.
And I'm laughing so hard, I can't breath!!!! Oh Wow. Too funny,Bailey. You are priceless. Put all that in a book. The Psychotic Muse
ROTFL

congrats on writing again, but with those two...Hahaha, what a team you have.... :-)

Anonymous said...

Bailey--I think they're taking over.

Siobhan said...

Go girl go! You have a lot of talent. Oh, and enjoy that nekkid muse now! That's what it's all about ... ;-)

Unknown said...

That is so funny, Bailey. Enjoy that nekkid muse, girl!

Scott said...

I'm not sure what to do with this one at all!

Bailey Stewart said...

Ruby - it's more like "What am I going to do with the voices in my head".

Brandy - it's not my new fetish. It's the voices.

Thanks City Chickie.

Taking over Raine? They took over a long time ago.

Gotcha Loreth. ;)

Thank you Siobhan.

I plan to Shirley.

I'm not sure I do either Scott.

Denise McDonald said...

at least they're still talking =)

Amie Stuart said...

>>Yep, that’s the problem, little bastard.

*HOWLING!*

Amie Stuart said...

Dennie's right. I think mine, scared by a fear of football games, has gone into hiding *sigh* Wish I could go too

Melissa Amateis said...

OMG!!! LMAO!!! Too funny...

Meretta said...

Glad to hear you're writing, Bailey. GOOOOOO!!!!

Christa said...

My ceiling is stucco.

Anonymous said...

I think the voices have taken control! LOL

So glad your writing again!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Maybe you should just write these conversations your characters have. :)

catslady said...

Glad you're writing again - and such a wonderful sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought of writing comedy skits? The banter between these to characters are a scream. It's like watching a Abbott and Costelo act. Thanks for the laughs.

Carol M said...

roflmao

I really enjoyed that!

Emma Sanders said...

ROFL! Too funny! Thanks! :-)

Shesawriter said...

ROFLMAO! What has gotten into you, girl? OMG! :-)