Friday, July 07, 2006

Do You Know What Time It Is?

It's spamarama time!

But first, a little bit about Thursday. Sorry I wasn't around and didn't make it to other blogs, BUT mom had a great day! She was up the entire day and didn't go to bed until 10:00 this evening. I stayed with her in the other part of the house (her watching TV, me cleaning the kitchen and rearranging the dining room - yes Susie and Glenice, rearranging the dining room - plus two loads of laundry). I fully expected her to go to bed when I went off for my nap, but no, she was still up when I woke up 3 HOURS LATER. Anyhoo, back to what you're here for:

Stuff in my bulk file:

Never seeen stuff I think, yes (Nope, I've never seen the stuff you think.)
Need a call soon (Here's a quarter, call someone who cares)
Do you want to do something useful in your life? (What, you mean other than talking to spam?)
Miss you and need you (Well isn't that sweet. I missed you too)
If you have always dreamed of being called a sex machine (Oh yeah, that's right up there with winning the lottery and getting it on with Hugh Jackman)
No nonsense report (I can report that there's no nonsense here)
Order status, opium poisoning (What order, ecstasy polluter?)
Your PR man is back THURSDAY (Oh goody, I've needed some good PR)
You money, pea green (Thank you fuchsia)
I am so very concerned about Monday (Why? What's happening on Monday? Don't leave me like this!)
You neighbors lost their alarm clock (You know, this is really starting to bug me)
Illegal investigation (You mean it's illegal to investigate lost alarm clocks?)
Shoe inquisition (Oh no, no inquisitions about shoes until we've stopped this alarm clock nonsense)
Your current residence update (My residence is fine, check next door)
We have what you need (Then hand it over lame brain)
You can get the watches you have dreamed about (Can they also work as alarm clocks, because I'm sure my neighbor has been dreaming about them.)

20 comments:

Brandy said...

OMG! The alarm clock is back, AGAIN!! Hee-hee! Why are burglars stealing your neighbors alarm clocks? I LOVE SPAMAMRAM FRIDAY!!

Glad to hear your Mom had a good day!

Anonymous said...

Ditto--good to hear that your mom had a good day!

Scott said...

Man, that is great news about your mom.

Michele said...

Happy to hear about your Mom - Hope today is just a nice!

Illegal? Alarm clocks again? Mine aren't that normal - I'm getting lots of naughty offers - some so base, I can't mention them. How'd I get on those lists anyway?
Hmmmm, must be all those pics. LOL

Thanks for another insightful SPAMarama Friday, Bailey.

Anonymous said...

Love your sense of humor :)

Kelly Boyce said...

Glad to hear your Mom had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hate spam....love the fact your mother had a good day!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your mom had a good day!

Denise McDonald said...

I have to admit - I have been tempted to read my spam before I trash it - but it's so much more fun reading yours!

Have a great weekend - stay cool (been there done that yesterday - but the A/C was mostly my fault and not broken - sheesh!)

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

So glad your mom had a great day, Bailey. Great news! =D

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy yesterday was so good for your mom and you!

Do think your neighbors will ever find their alarm clock? LOL

Christa said...

Glad your mom had a good day.
I would have been here sooner but I was doing laundry so I had to keep going back downstairs every 1/2 hour.
I keep getting the spam about watches too.

Lis said...

I'm so glad your mom had a good day.

LOL on this weeks spam, man they sure send you enough of those alarm clock ones! I may steal your idea this week, I got some odd spam that actually could be funny :D

catslady said...

I like the shoe inquisition lol.

It's having the good days that keep you going!

Laurie Wood said...

I'll trade your spam for my "investment letters" from Africa and Belgium? Please? Please? a) it's great you had a 3 hr nap, and b) it's great that your mom had such a super day. Have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa Amateis said...

Great that your mom had a good day - I hope she has lots more!

Toni Anderson said...

Snort--funny!!!

Glad your mom is having a good day.

Bailey Stewart said...

Well, unfortunately, today wasn't as good. Mom has been in bed for most of the day (most? all) and got sick after supper. I had hoped we were through with that.

Tired, real tired - and a bit loopy.

Brandy said...

Bailey, sorry to hear your Mom isn't feeling well. Am sending wishes for a quiet evening for you!

Sandy J said...

Love these! But so sorry your mom doesn't feel good today. Try to get some rest for yourself.