Friday, July 14, 2006

Spam ... yada, yada, yada

Happy Belated Birthday Tori!!!!!!!!!!

Now, on with our show:

Increase the number of your mates (that won't take long ...)
How are you? (Fine thank you. And yourself?)
Penis Enlarge Patch can make you dick bigger than the Eiffel Tower. (Wanna bet?)
Your neighbors lost their alarm clock (I don't have time for this. You see, my dick is suddenly larger than the Eiffel Tower and ...)
Are we able to help? (I don't know, are you? You wouldn't happen to have an alarm clock and some superglue, would you?)
Talk to you later today (See, start walking around with a dick larger than the Eiffel Tower, and people start trying to avoid you.)
What did she tell you? (Nothing, she said she'd talk to me later. Why? Are you guys planning something?)
Raiders hostile takeovers targeting (Hold on a minute. No hostile takeovers. I'll hand over the Eiffel Tower)
Heya, this it or not? (What, the alarm clock or the dick?)
I will call you in 1 - 3 hours. (I don't care what you say, I'm not paying any ransom for that dick)
Pout (Go ahead and pout, not going to do you any good. And not only that, but your lip will stay that way)
Man, they're taking over. (Tell me about it)
Your health, nurse balloon (Thank you, doctor blimp)
This is genious! (Thank you. Just a little routine I have on Fridays)
I've found a friend (Okay, just don't tell those Raiders, they might want it back)
Is someone looking for someone like you? (Honey, there isn't anybody like me)


On another note, Brandy's cat Squeekie is still missing. Continue to keep her in your thoughts.

23 comments:

Jordan Summers said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tori!

catslady said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tori!

I got my spam laughs early lol. Who thinks these things up - the Eiffel Tower roflmao.

Bailey Stewart said...

I'm pretty sure it was a French man who thought up the Eiffel Tower. *gg*

Brandy said...

Hope you had a good Birthday Tori.
Love spamarama friday. Feeling guilty for it though.

Diane said...

Blimey - Friday already. I was just reading this thinking: Bailey's done her spam a day early ...

[sigh]

I'm probably far too busy for my own good. :o)

Scott said...

Eiffel tower? Isn't there such a thing as too big?

Meretta said...

Happy Birthday Tori!

And yes, Friday already! EEEK!

Thanks for the laughs, Eve.

Anonymous said...

Love it! And how many mates could you want?

Toni Anderson said...

Happy belated birthday Tori!!

Wonderful Spam Bails!!

Bailey Stewart said...

Brandy it's okay to laugh, really.

Diane - it had better be Friday or I worked last night when I wasn't supposed to. *gg*

Scott - not to them. I got one once that asked if you wanted your dick to extend from NY to LA. Where would one get pants for that?

You're welcome Meretta.

Let's see Deana, one to take out the garbage, one to mow the lawn, one to clean the pool, one ...

Thanks Toni!

Kelley Nyrae said...

Happy Birthday, Tori.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tori!

Love the new picture of you!

I thought the Eiffel Tower was way to much but from NY to LA?! Yikes!!

Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Oh, now this was pure genius, Bailey. Absolutely sensationally hilarious! Favorite line: “I don't have time for this. You see, my dick is suddenly larger than the Eiffel Tower and ...” LOL

And I love your new photo, Bailey. And happy birthday to Tori. And…yada, yada, yada…

Bailey Stewart said...

Hey Kelley!

Thank you Susan - the picture is getting "newer".

Why thank you Duchess! But I have to go now because you see, I'm dealing with a humongous appendage. *gg*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! :)

Penis Enlarge Patch can make you dick bigger than the Eiffel Tower. (Wanna bet?)

Y'know, this couldn't really be much fun for your partner. Sounds VERY painful!

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun as usual. The Spam you get really is outrageous. But you make it a lot of fun.

Belated Happy Birthday, Tori. Hope you had a great day and will have a great year.

Actually, a man named Eiffel thought up the Eiffel Tower. Doesn't really sound French though he might have been from Alsace-Lorraine. Just looked and he was born in Dijon, (Burgundy, I believe). Hmm, mustard and red wine country.

BTW, today is Bastille Day, the French national holiday. Maybe that's why someone had Eiffel Towers on the brain. Actually the Tower was built in 1889 for the Centennial of the beginning of the French Revolution. I didn't realize that. Who else has been up on it?

I can just see you trying to deal with said appendage. I'd hardly think it was comfortable even in the size I once had it--green and about 4 inches high. My model was made of plastic but try putting on all that steel...

You do know what else he built, don't you? Though I had to be reminded myself.

I'm with you guys in thinking that somehow we missed a day or something. Yesterday I thought it was Tuesday. No kidding. Actually I was going by my meds. Somehow I missed some or got otherwise fouled up.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated!

Spamorama Friday rocks!

Melissa Amateis said...

Once again, those are great, Bailey. :)

Siobhan said...

Hilarious. Can't get visions of the Eiffel Tower out of my head now. Happy Birthday Tori! Sorry to hear about your kitty, Brandy. Don't lose heart - my Charlie went missing for five days last summer.

Michele said...

Hey, my comment is gone!
Oh well,
I'll say it again

this Spamarama is a lot spicier and naughty than I'm used to seeing.
It's GREAT!

Gee, was the giant pecker made of snow *hint/wink*

I think this Friday's serving is the funniest yet.

Carol M said...

Happy Belated Birthday Tori!

As always, I enjoyed the spam!

Sandy J said...

Happy Birthday, Tori!

Love the picture, Bailey!

Nurse balloon, Doctor Blimp! So funny!

Lis said...

Happy belated B-day Tori!
Love the newest edition of spamarama. :o)